Real-time Crisis Management for Global Fleet
Global offshore oilfield service provider has used Crisis Manager solution for 10+ years to manage training exercises and a wide range of incidents and emergencies
Needed a solution to provide real-time insight and control over a global operation spanning 6 continents, 20+ offices, dozens of offshore vessels, and thousands of employees
Oilfield Service Provider
Energy, Oil & Gas
- Cloud Software Development
- Agile Project Management
SolutionCrisis Manager was implemented immediately in 2010 out of necessity to be able to respond to one of the largest ever offshore accidents and subsequent environmental disasters.
- Implemented with minimal training
- Flexibility and intuitive functionality allowed end users to see direct and instantaneous benefits
- Use of system has expanded over time to successfully manage cyber attacks, severe weather, medical emergencies, and more
- Supports effective collaboration across the organization
- Seamless and effective notification and resource mobilization
- Role-based controls provide secure remote access
Client has used the solution to successfully manage ~800 training exercises and over 150 recorded incidents.